In this more healthier and wealthier era, everyone wants to be in their perfect physique. Attractive physique not only leaves a good mark in people’s eyes, but also enhances your self confidence. The first question comes, when we talk about self confidence is how do we look! Being in your favorite figure always is tough, but not impossible.
Excess fat and overweight invites obesity, heart diseases, strokes, abnormal cholesterol level, high blood pressure, diabetes and might be less long life. If it is in our hands to get in a perfect shape then why not, Right?
So, here are compiled tips for weight loss which you can apply without any hesitation !!
It happens with all of us, we search something on Google, and if we find it tough and time taking, we leave it there, but here you need only will power and a thought- “It’s not that tough and I can do it.”
Here, we focus on only two aspects of weight loss i.e Exercise and diet.
ALSO CHECK 5 BEST WEIGHT LOSS SUPPLEMENT
1) EXERCISE WITHOUT TORMENTING YOURSELF
Building a muscular body and losing weight is two different things. The point is ‘Don’t force yourself to do what you can’t do’, this will break your consistency.
Take doable steps like –
Burning calories and body sweat excessively helps in weight loss. Running also suppresses appetite, strengthens your muscles, blood circulation, not much, but gives you a small break from your stressful lives, also, helps in maintaining your good health, and it’s easy to begin.
Don’t use your casual shoes for running, instead wear sports shoes which reduce the stress placed on heels, ankles and toes during a run and improve your performance.
• SKIPPING ROPE
Skipping is an excellent idea for weight loss. It burns calories more than any exercise does because it involves all the muscles of your body. It gives shape to the stomach, buttocks, hips, thighs and arms as a proper workout.
It is suggested to do Skipping in the morning, on an empty stomach because your body fat will be used as energy for exercise and burn calories. The plus point is you don’t have to do it for hours to get the rewards.
• CARDIOVASCULAR EXERCISES
Under this, you repeatedly move large muscles of your leg, hands and hips, which steadily helps in reducing weight.
Aerobic exercises help in decreasing the risks of obesity, strokes, heart attack, thyroid, diabetes, and especially strengthen your weak muscles and weight loss.
Some of them are –
e) Squats / Squats jumps
f) Jumping jacks
g) Running the stairs
h) Kickboxing at place
j) lifting weights
Moderate timing for workout should be 30 minutes, but if you want to lose weight, you may need to exercise more.
ALSO CHECK 5 BEST IMMUNITY BOOSTERS
2) EAT LIGHTEN , EAT HEALTHY
Excessive dieting could lose your weight but weakens you from inside, significantly losing your appetite doesn’t.
Dieting means you ditch everything you love to eat, and switch to tasteless meals. Deprivation will only lead you to going off the rails later on, so, instead of this, eat pizzas but of healthier homemade versions.
So, How do you lose your appetite ?
1. Intake of Proteins – Chicken, meats, eggs, dairy products are rich in proteins which can help you to eat fewer calories for the next 36 hours.
2. Opt fibres – Fruits like apple, banana, oranges, strawberries, carrots, beet root, avocados, lentils, dark green veggies, all have enough source of fibres. This will not increase your fat level and helps you to reduce your food desires.
3. Drink water before meals – If you drink Half litre water before half an hour of your meal, it helps you to eat fewer calories.
4. Solid food over liquids – Taking only liquids evoke a stronger feeling of hunger than solids.
5. Black Coffee – Caffeine reduces the urges for food for a brief time. Boost metabolism. No sugar, help in concentration.
Manage your urges !!
1) Replace sugary beverages with water.
2) Lighten up on carbohydrates without ditching them.
3) Stop eating whole , go for partial.
4) Drink green tea with no sugar.
5) Eat less refined carbs.
6) Keep healthy food around you, in case you get hungry.
7) Beat your food addiction.
8) Cut back on added sugar.
ALSO CHECK 5 BEST YOGA ACCESSORIES
Weight loss industry is full of myths, advised to do crazy things. Losing your weight is not that hard as it seems. You have to keep an eye on what you eat, not consuming more carbohydrates, because if you burn calories in the morning and eat calories at noon, then there would be no difference. Physical exercise is not only for weight loss but for your health also. Losing weight doesn’t mean you have to kill your food cravings, but manage your cravings and do workouts to stabilize yourself. Maintaining consistency is an important factor here, people usually start doing these activities and expect results soon. Good things take time, you should not stop until you make it.
1) How do you speed up weight loss?
- Start your day with a glass of hot lemon water and 30 minutes of cardio exercise. This will boost up your day.
- Skip drinks, soda – add water instead.
- Cut out sugar intake.
- Drink green tea and black coffee.
- Start lifting weights along with physical exercise.
- Drink water almost half an hour before meals.
- lighten up on carbs.
2) What is the Maximum and Minimum time for workout?
For starting, 30 minutes is okay for general and moderate physical activity. For getting a slim body, workout should last no less than 60 minutes and no more than 90 minutes.
3) Is dieting helps in weight loss?
Yes, dieting helps in weight loss but excessive dieting weakens your body. Just take out the intakes of carbs, starch and sugar from your meal , you would feel the difference in your weight after some time.
4) Is overweight a disease?
There are certain weights given by the researchers according to the age. If you’re above that given weight then you’re probably inviting health problems into your body like strokes, high cholesterol, high blood sugar and heart diseases.
5) Is there any other way of losing weight?
Yes, there are weight loss supplements available in the market. It is any pill, capsule or tablet which has herbal and chemical ingredients. It’s purpose is increasing your metabolism (burn calories) and decreasing your appetite leads to weight loss. They should be paired with exercise otherwise won’t work properly.