Suggest me a best gaming laptop that can satisfy me throughout all my gaming needs?
Well this is a very much popular question among most of the folks around us. In this everyday increasing gaming need it must be ensured that the machine we hold to experience the most rated classic games is capable enough to counter its processing. Also the most important thing to worry is the heat issue.
Along with this isnt be productive to go with the most latest creations by the graphics giants NVIDIA or AMD.
To help you out in the above scenarios current needs has compiled few of the best gaming laptops which our reviewers think to be the most perfect choice.
Let’s have a look at them.
MSI GS65 STEALTH
The 15.3 inch IPS LCD display with FHD resolution is capable of providing a refresh rate of 144 GHz. Whether it be playing games or streaming youtube videos everything looked brighter and smoother as it should be, credit goes to its good refresh rate and impressive brightness.
- A powerful gaming asset.
- Beautiful design.
- Easy to carry.
- Satisfactory heat management.
- Lower Body heats.
- Biometric login not available at present.
- Average battery life.
ASUS ZEPHYRUS DUO 15
Asus Zephyrus Duo 15 is one such laptop you must look for high quality gaming experience. The Duo 15 is built with many inbuilt features such as ScreenPad plus, fast on hand keyboard, and many more.
Asus Zephyrus Duo 15 is a supreme performer with power, gaming, portability and many more productive specs.
ALIENWARE AREA 51M
Featuring the NVIDIA RTX 2080 GPU which excelled in all our gaming tests is not only high in figures but also it ended up creating more frames per second(FPS).
The CPU and GPU can be upgraded according to the upcoming advancements rewarding as a boon to them. It can be swapped by yourself too but if you are lacking with some guts then alienware is working on a solution to send support at your place.
- Attractive design like never before.
- Upgrade option available (CPU and GPU).
- Excellent in gaming as well as productivity.
- All major ports available.
- High in price.
- Requires two power adapters.
ACER PREDATOR TRITON 500
Best in class 15.6” IPS display with 300 Hz refresh rate and a battery which goes on for four hours straight in a single charge. Sporting a 10th-gen Intel Core i7 10750H CPU, 32GB RAM, 1TB SSD, and Nvidia RTX 2080 Super with Max-Q Design it is just sweet!
- Sleek design.
- Phenomenal Gaming performance.
- Great configuration options.
- Good overall graphics.
- Ergonomic keyboard.
- Battery life.
- Runs hot after continuous usage.
ACER NITRO 5
It has an unleashing Intel core i5 9th Gen -9300H processor, that works on a single processor to provide excellent Turbo speed up to 4.10 GHz. The laptop has brilliant realistic architecture, combined with the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics chipset, with dedicated 4GB VRAM.
- Fast NVMe SSD.
- Good audio quality.
- Easy keyboard navigation.
- Sleek touchpad.
- Value for money product.
- USB type-C port.
- Comfortable input devices.
- Single color keyboard backlit.
- Lacks card reader
- Average display
- Brightness becomes really dim.
- Single color backlit keyboard.
- No Thunderbolt 3.
- Heating issue with heavy gaming.
DELL G3 15
It has inbuilt 10th Gen Intel i7-10750H processors with 6 Core that helps in powerful gameplay. It has 12 MB cache, up to 5 GHz. The laptop uses NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650Ti 4GB GDDR6 graphics. It provides crystal clear view and detail.
- Strong performance and graphics.
- Good battery life.
- Supports good gaming software.
- Excellent audio quality.
- Decent interior and built up.
- Dull display and dim backlit.
- Low navigating keyboard.
- Slow storage options.
RAZER BLADE 15
If you are in search of a laptop having a premium look and have a deep pocket to invest in this. The Razer blade laptop has 10th Gen intel core i7-6820 HQ processor type, that is designed to provide you the most remarkable performance with up to 5.0 GHz Max Turbo and 16 threads of 2.5 GHz.
- High quality graphics
- Different performance modes support games at 60fps plus.
- Real-time ray tracking, and more frames.
- SSD configuration up to 1 TB.
- Solid feature of battery.
- Full Metal build chassis.
- High price as compared to competitors
- Audio not healthier
- Cooling fans get louder on optional booster performance mode.
HP PAVILION GAMING
The 15.6 inch full hd display along with the anti glare protection make it a perfect and full eye protective display.The 9th gen intel core i5 processor which has speed measurement of 2.4 GHz (can achieve upto 4.1GHz with the help of intel turbo boost technology) is a perfect match for smooth and steady work processing.
- Harmful blue light protective display.
- Light in weight.
- Value for money.
- Dual high quality speakers.
- Available in various pricing options.
- Good battery life.
- Perfect combo for gaming and work processing.
- Excellent heat handling setup.
- High pixel webcam.
- Not much expensive
- Non touch screen.
- A little dull display.
- Lacks fingerprint scanner.
ASUS ROG ZEPHYRUS G14
The bonus included is the dot matrix design in the back of the flap which one can use for displaying emojis, time, date, animation, etc.The AMD Ryzen 5 4600HS processor with the speed of 3 GHz along with the 8GB ram and 1 TB solid state drive(SSD) makes it a perfect masterpiece while performing various tasks instead of just gaming.
- Upgradable ram.
- Anti glare display.
- Thin as well as light in weight.
- Metallic body.
- Intelligent and advanced cooling system.
- Fingerprint sensor.
- Quad high quality speakers.
- Perfect for gaming and creating purposes.
- Long battery life.
- Lack of a webcam.
- Keyboard backlight is not much better.
- Expensive for a normal user.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST LAPTOP?
Here are the points which I have focused-
1. CHOOSING A DISPLAY.
2. FINDING THE APPROPRIATE SCREEN SIZE.
3. CONFUSION ON OPERATING SYSTEM PLATFORM.
4. LOOKING UPON THE KEYBOARD AND TOUCHPAD.
5. CALCULATING THE SPECIFICATIONS.
6. WHETHER 2 IN 1 OR NOT.
7. GETTING MAXIMUM BATTERY LIFE.
8. FOCUSING ON BUDGET AND BRAND.