Smartphones today are one of the most demanding products. There is a rush for people to buy best from the best smartphones available.
People these days are very choosy with their smartphones. When going to buy a smartphone, the first feature that people look for in a smartphone is the processor.
Choosing a smartphone is a topic of argument, that which is the best. Thus, coming unarguably to the most important component of smartphone, here we will give a descriptive idea about the five best smartphone processor brands all over the world.
ALSO READ 5 BEST SMARTPHONES
What is a processor?
A processor, termed as System on chip (Soc) or chipset, is the brain of a smartphone.
It is responsible for performing tasks on a smartphone. A processor controls almost all functionality of a smartphone.
This is basically an electronic chip that takes input from you and converts that into desired output.
SoC is used for camera, audio, video gesture recognition, accelerator, connectivity and lag free operation on mobile platforms.
A single SoC includes CPU cores, a graphics processing unit (GPU), a Digital Signal processor (DPS), an Image Signal Processor (IPS), Global positioning system (GPS), a wireless modem and many more software to support hardware functionality smoothly.
Buy smartphones online-
Which are the five best brands of smartphone processors today?
Here is the list of a few top brand smartphone processors for you.
To learn more about these processors, stay connected and keep reading this blog.
ALSO READ XIAOMI MI 10T- WHAT MAKES THIS 5G SMARTPHONE SPECIAL
Snapdragon is a semiconductor product, a suite of systems on a chip. The chip is named Snapdragon because it sounded fast and fierce.
As per its name, it is designed for the processing of mobile devices, to build the immense experience with lightning fast connectivity and cutting edge performance.
Owner of snapdragon: Qualcomm Technologies is the owner (marketer) of snapdragon. The company invents technologies and products that “fuel the Invention.”
The CPU (central processing unit) of snapdragon uses ARM RISC. This makes the processor perform multi-task, to give the user a comfortable experience during use.
- In December 2007, Qualcomm the first Snapdragon product, QSD8250 was manufactured. The product included the first 1 GHz processor for mobile devices.
- In 2011, Qualcomm introduced its second generation of Snapdragon, “Krait”. This allowed each processor to adjust its speed based on the device needs.
- In 2013, Qualcomm introduced the first of the Snapdragon 800 series. The company renamed the previous models as the 200, 400, and 600 series.
Snapdragon Mobile platforms:-
Here are few versions of Snapdragon processors for mobile platforms, to deliver instantly fast gameplay, global 5G connectivity and premium features. These are-
- Snapdragon 865+5G
- Snapdragon 768G 5G
- Snapdragon 765G 5G
- Enables augmented reality and virtual reality experience.
- Brilliant camera capabilities with clear sight camera technology and hybrid auto focus features.
- Latest camera security solutions Advertisement
- Supports worldwide network connectivity seamlessly, with 5G network technology.
- Spoof-proof mobile protection by the use of 3D Sonic Sensor technology. By using sound waves, it better recognizes and safeguards user data from beneath the screen.
ALSO READ XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 9 5G SERIES – ANALYSIS AND EXPECTED SPECIFICATIONS.
Additional application of snapdragon processor
With advancement in technology, the Snapdragon processor is used in cars, wearable devices, modems, wi-fi chips, in laptops of Asus, HP, Lenovo and many more.
Snapdragon semiconductor is also embedded in various operating systems such as Android, Windows phone, etc.
Buy snapdragon processor smartphones online-
Exynos is a series of ARM based SoC. This is the next level processor for the future of mobile.
This is developed and manufactured by Samsung Electronics divisions.
Exynos was formerly known as Hummingbird. This word is derived from Greek word exypnos and prasinos, where exypnos means smart, and prasinos means green.
- In 2010, Samsung launched Hummingbird S5PC110, which was later named as Exynos 3 single. This processor was launched in the smartphone Samsung galaxy.
- In 2011, Samsung introduced the first Exynos 4210 SoC in Samsung galaxy, S II mobile smartphone.
- In September 2011, a successor to the processor 4210 was introduced. This processor successor was 4212, which was a better version of its predecessor, with higher clock frequency and graphics.
- In November 2011, Samsung informed about the upcoming SoC having dual-core ARM Cortex-A15 CPU, which was later named as Exynos 5250.
- On 26 April 2012, Samsung released Exynos 4 Quad processor in two Galaxy phones, namely, Samsung Galaxy S III and Samsung Galaxy Note II.
Exynos Mobile platforms:-
Here are few versions of Exynos processors for mobile platforms, with lag-free gaming, multimedia wider dimensions and security “Built-in vault” features. These are-
- Exynos 990
- Exynos 980
- Exynos 8895
ALSO READ iPhone 12 Pro – REASON BEHIND THE TROLL
- It has a tri-cluster architecture that delivers premium processing power.
- Stable and enhanced speed for smooth and blazing download speed online.
- A game changer with efficiency for complex graphics, and uninterrupted gameplay.
- With advanced image signal processor (ISP) and AI capabilities of NPU (Neutral Processing Unit), it enables flexible multi-camera solutions.
- Reduced power consumption, with optimized power consumption of CPU and GPU, and leakage problem.
Additional application of exynos processor
The processor is designed with excellent techniques, for high performance on smartwatch and automotives.
BUY EXYNOS PROCESSOR SMARTPHONES ONLINE-
Dimensity is a Taiwanese fabless semiconductor that provides wireless communications in smartphones and multimedia products.
Dimensity is owned by MediaTek. The Inc, founded in 1997, is one of the largest fabless IC designers worldwide.
This SoC is to fast forward the operation of mobile with redefined flagship smartphone experience.
The processor brings to you the new era of technology, where this small chip gives users a wonderful experience with smartphones.
With the rolling out 5G technology, the new era of super fast technology makes the connectivity cheap and available to everyone.
- In July 2013, the industry announced the first chip on ARM, MT8135 for tablets. A technology with multi-processing.
- In November 2013, MediaTeK launched the MT6592 SoC, which was the first Soc with eight CPU cores.
- In January 2014, the company announced the first ever multimode receiver for wireless charging.
- On 25 February, 2014, MT6732 and MT6330 processors were announced by MediaTek.
- On 12 May, 2015, Helio X20 was announced by MediaTek.
- On 26 November, 2019, 5G SoC Dimensity 1000 was announced by MediaTek. This was the first mobile SoC which supported AV1.
ALSO READ REALME X7 SERIES – UPCOMING IN 2021 WITH 5G TECHNOLOGY
Dimensity mobile platforms:-
Here are few versions of dimensity processors for mobile platforms, with lag-free connectivity and other features. These are-
- Dimensity 1000 series
- Dimensity 1000+
- Most powerful and efficient modem design with ultra save mode for more power saving technologies.
- Essential 2CC carrier aggregation brings significant performance and connection reliability with higher speed.
- Dual 5G SIM technology, provides a consistent user experience and service quality on both cellular connections.
- Enhanced networking technology that reduces the latency for smooth gameplay, with rapid responsiveness to screen touch.
- Advanced video streaming & display technologies adjust color, brightness, contrast and dynamic range viewing.
Additional application of Dimensity
MediaTek has come up with broad products in vast areas of technology. Adding support to the technologies being used in TV
With Dimensity chipset, MediaTek has evolved in the world of technology once again.
Be it Ultra save mode, carrier aggregation, dual sim enhancement, it grew to meet the user requirements with full satisfaction during usage of smartphones.
BUY DIMENSITY PROCESSOR SMARTPHONES ONLINE-
Kirin SoC is a product of HiSilicon company. HiSilicon is a chinese fables semiconductor company, owned by Huawei.
This company purchases licences for CPU design. The brand of this company is Kirin, which is among the best processors worldwide.
These SoCs are based on ARM architecture. Kirin brand works on the mantra of “Rethink evolution”.
- The first product of HiSilicon was K3V2. It was used in Huawei Ascend D Quad XL smartphones.
- In 2015, HiSilicon first generation server processor Hi1610 was announced by HiSilicon.
- In 2016, HiSilicon second generation server processor Hi1612 was launched by HiSilicon.
- In 2017, HiSilicon third generation server processor Hi1616 was announced. This was later named as Kunpeng 916 by HiSilicon.
- In 2018, HiSilicon fourth generation server processor Hi1620 was announced. This was later named as Kunpeng 920 by HiSilicon in 2019.
- In 2019, HiSilicon fifth generation server processor Hi1630 and sixth generation server processor were announced. These were later named as Kunpeng 930 and Kunpeng 950, respectively by HiSilicon. These are yet not launched.
- On 6 September 2019, Kirin A1 was announced. The processor has dual-mode Bluetooth and 356 MHz audio processor.
ALSO READ REDMI K20 PRO
Kirin Mobile platforms:-
Here are a few versions of Kirin processors for mobile platforms, with 5G modem, high speed frequency and high video quality features. These are-
- Kirin 990 5G
- Kirin 985
- Kirin 820
- Intelligent traffic distribution for smoother user experience.
- Efficiency in saving bandwidth for fast connectivity.
- Reduced power consumption with ultra-low power consumption.
- AI powered scene recognition for photography.
- Noise reduction technologies for clearer night-time photos and videos.
Additional application of Kirin
The processor is designed with excellent techniques, for high performance of smartwatch and automotives.
BUY KIRIN PROCESSOR SMARTPHONES ONLINE-
Bionic is a chipset designed by Apple Inc and manufactured by TSMC.
The company claims that this processor is very fast as compared to its previous processors. Along with this, its efficiency is very high.
The processor is a neutral engine with dedicated neutral network hardware.
The bionic processor is 64-bit ARM-based SoC.
- On 29 June, 2007, Apple on the launch of the original iPhone, released APL0098 PoP ( package on package) on the SoC.
- On 9 September, 2008, APL0278 PoP SoC was introduced on the launch of the second generation iPod touch.
- In 2009, APL0298 and APL2298 was introduced and launched.
- In March 2010, 32-bit Single channel, third generation iPod Touch was launched.
- In March 2011, 32-bit Dual channel, for iPad2 and iPhone 4S was released.
- In 2012, 32-bit Dual-channel, for third generation Apple TV and fifth generation iPod Touch was launched.
- In 2013, a 64-bit single channel, first generation for iPad Air was released.
- In 2014, a 64-bit single channel for iPad Air 2 was released.
- In 2015, 64-bit Dual channel for iPad Pro was released.
- In 2016, Fusion processor was launched with iPhone A10.
- In September 2017, A11 Bionic processor was launched.
- In September 2018, A12 Bionic processor was launched.
- In September 2019, A13 Bionic processor was launched.
- In March 2020, A12Z Bionic was introduced.
Bionic mobile platforms:-
Here are few versions of Bionic processors for mobile platforms, with speed like lightning and thunder. These are-
- A10 Bionic processor
- A11 Bionic processor
- A12 Bionic processor
- A13 Bionic processor
ALSO READ REDMI NOTE 9 5G
- Multi-threaded tasks performance that utilizes all cores efficiently.
- Motion co-processor with updated image signal processor.
- Fast performance with Neutral network hardware, with which 600 billion operations can be performed per second.
- Face ID and body recognition, features are delivered using Machine Learning.
- Real-time lighting effect and an unparalleled user experience, for smoother gaming experience.
Additional application of Bionic processor
Bionic is the latest processor for smartphones in the Apple series. This processor is designed for mobile architecture, tablets.
This has applications on mobile of different architectures such as “Monsoon and Mistral”, “Vortex and Tempest” and “Lightning and Thunder”.
BUY BIONIC PROCESSOR SMARTPHONES ONLINE-
In the new era of mobility, everyone and everything is connected seamlessly.
This connectivity is the result of growing technology and innovation of SoC’s (system on chip) in the world of software.
Smartphones are the leading and well established example of this evolution of the tech era.
On looking at the detailed description of these brands. One question still remains, i.e. among these processors which is the best ranking?
ALSO READ REDMI NOTE 8 PRO
So, we are arriving at the answer to this question, with the result of some surveys and analysis conducted by different agencies.
According to the survey, with the latest versions of the above processors, the result shows the following:-
This was the ranking list.
With all new 5G technology and the world of connectivity online, we saw the latest features included in Smartphones.
From lag-free touch, fast speed download, smooth gameplay, HD camera, stunning audio and video streaming and a lot more security enhancement. All these are built for you users.
Go and buy the best of what you want and enjoy the most new and thrilling features of smartphones with best processors brands.
12 thoughts on “5 BEST SMARTPHONE PROCESSORS”
Pingback: 5 BEST LAPTOPS | CURRENT NEEDS
Pingback: RAZER BLADE 15 – CURRENT NEEDS
Pingback: DELL G3 15 – CURRENT NEEDS
Pingback: iPhone 12 Pro – REASON BEHIND THE TROLL – CURRENT NEEDS
Pingback: XIAOMI MI 10T- WHAT MAKES THIS 5G SMARTPHONE SPECIAL – CURRENT NEEDS
Pingback: WHATSAPP PAYMENTS FEATURE – EVERYTHING ABOUT HOW TO ENABLE AND SEND MONEY – CURRENT NEEDS
Pingback: REALME X7 SERIES – UPCOMING IN 2021 WITH 5G TECHNOLOGY – CURRENT NEEDS
Pingback: XIAOMI MI QLED TV – POPPED UP WITH 55-INCH DISPLAY – CURRENT NEEDS
Pingback: 5 BEST SMARTPHONES - CURRENT NEEDS
Pingback: 5 BEST TELEVISIONS - CURRENT NEEDS
Pingback: 5 BEST LAPTOPS - CURRENT NEEDS
Pingback: 5 BEST VACUUM CLEANERS - CURRENT NEEDS