In jaundice, the eyes, nails and skin of the patient become yellow.
Negligence in the treatment of jaundice can sometimes be fatal.
Jaundice Health Tips: Yellowing of the eyes or yellowing of the nails, all these can be signs of jaundice. Jaundice is a serious disease that makes the liver very weak. Negligence taken after jaundice can sometimes prove to be fatal for the patient. Jaundice is caused due to increase in the level of bilirubin in the body. Generally allopathy is resorted to for the treatment of jaundice, but some indigenous drinks and our food also become very important to control this disease.
It is always necessary for the patient’s body to be hydrated when there is jaundice. medicalnewstoday According to it, it is very important to take care of what a patient with jaundice should eat and what not to eat. Some fruit juices can also provide benefits during this disease.
6 indigenous drinks will give relief in jaundice
from your city (Delhi-NCR)
Understand from 5 signs that there is a deficiency of Vitamin D, there is a direct connection with mental health, identify it in time
Excavation work of third tunnel in Delhi-Ghaziabad-Meerut RRTS corridor completed, know when the train will run?
Noida News: Authority notice to telecom companies, order to fill pits of society
Shraddha Murder Case: ‘Where Shraddha’s body parts were hidden, there was another girl…’, shocking disclosure in the police charge sheet
DSSSB: DSSSB will recruit teachers in government aided schools, because of this decision taken
‘Hindi songs are banned here’, West Bengal singer insulted at live show
Delhi-Mumbai Express-Way: No toll plaza on the country’s largest expressway! But tax will be levied, see how
Delhi Nursery Admission 2023: Second list of nursery admission released in Delhi, there are more than 1800 schools hereAdvertisement
BJP’s Sufi dialogue campaign, efforts to connect Muslims intensifies
Noida News: In this area of ??Noida, women are molested in front of the house, people are helpless
1. Carrot juice – Consuming fruits and its juice in any disease is beneficial in most cases. If there is a complaint of jaundice, carrot, beetroot salad is given. Carrot and beetroot juice can also be consumed by making.
Read this also: 5 spices will strengthen weak digestion, the dirt of the stomach will also be cleaned, there will be no tension in the morning
2. Coconut water The treasure of nutrients is hidden in coconut water. Energy is felt in the body after drinking coconut water. Along with this, it also contains liver friendly nutrients which can benefit the body.
3. Tomato juice – Tomato is considered very beneficial for health. An element called lycopene is found in it which helps in keeping the liver healthy. In such a situation, its consumption can be beneficial for the patient of jaundice.
4. Buttermilk Buttermilk, known as a desi drink, is second to none in terms of its qualities. Apart from hydrating the body, consumption of buttermilk is also beneficial for the liver. Drinking buttermilk daily in the morning and evening can be beneficial in jaundice.
Read this also: The fruit that looks like an orange is not less in quality, strengthens bones and reduces cholesterol, immunity will be boosted
5. Papaya Papaya, whether raw or ripe, is beneficial for jaundice patients. In such a situation, if papaya juice is made and given to the patient, it can be very beneficial for him.
6. Sugarcane juice – Nutrients are present in abundance in sugarcane. Sugarcane juice is considered very beneficial in jaundice. In Ayurveda, it has been advised to give sugarcane juice to people suffering from jaundice. Elders have also been advising to drink sugarcane juice as a home remedy.
what to eat in jaundice
– Fresh fruits and vegetables
Coffee and herbal tea
– Whole grains
– nuts and legumes
– Lean Protein
– drink plenty of water
what not to eat in jaundice
Refined carbohydrate items
Packaged, canned and smoked foods
Foods with saturated and trans fats
– Beef and Pork
First read breaking news in Hindi News18 Hindi| Read today’s latest news, live news updates, most reliable Hindi news website News18 Hindi.
Tags: health, healthy food, Lifestyle
FIRST PUBLISHED : February 07, 2023, 20:23 IST