Yoga is a spiritual and ascetic discipline. Yoga is an ancient way of fitness and meditation. Till date, this is a proven health booster, providing an overall good health to people all over the world.
Health benefits of yoga are balanced physical, mental, and spiritual growth. It also helps to reduce blood pressure, glucose level, and cholesterol.
During these days, we are fighting a battle with this pandemic, COVID-19. Doctors and health experts all over the world are suggesting people to have good health. From the treatment and experiments done till date on the coronavirus, it is found that, those people who get infected with the virus, but have good immunity are likely to get cured soon, in comparison to people who do not have good health.
It is recommended to stay fit and fine, and what could be better than yoga. Yoga is an everyday necessity for healthier and a happier life.
ALSO READ INDOOR PLANTS
Yoga practice has many benefits such as promoting inner power, increasing self-healing, boosting immunity, reducing stress, and ensuring good sleep.
For selecting the yoga type which suits you best and experiencing a comfort during yoga, there are some audio-video CD and DVD, book, mat, and headband; written, recorded and designed to give you a relaxing and comfortable feel.
The products are:
- CLASSIC YOGA MUSICAL CD
- SHILPA’S YOGA
- ASANA, PRANAYAMA, MUDRA AND BANDHA BOOK
- VIFITKIT YOGA MAT
- SKUDGEAR HEADBAND
Here you will get the detailed information related to these products. Stay connected to learn more about these products with detailed analysis.
CLASSIC YOGA MUSICAL CD
Music bridges the gap between the ancient yoga, and the modern yoga teachings. Music should go hand in hand with the practice of yoga.
How is it helpful?
- Listening to music while doing yoga helps raise the feeling of elation, connect with the flow and do yoga with concentration.
- While in yoga classes and sessions, it helps to connect among the people in a class or session.
It has been found that classic music is great in yoga, especially the instruments such as Bach’s and Beethoven’s help in achieving a state of relaxation and improving focus.
There are certain yoga practices from ancient time to modern time, such as Nada yoga, Jivamukti Yoga, and other yoga practices which place the importance of music in yoga at high.
Focusing on the mentioned significance, this audio CD has instrumental classical tunes from the world renowned talents such as Ludwig Van Beethoven, J.S. Bach, Mozart, Claude Debussy and many more. The music will soothe and relax you while you practice yoga.
The video DVD, “SHILPA’S YOGA — AN INTRODUCTION TO DYNAMIC FREE FLOW YOGA PRACTICE,” is a video on yoga from Shilpa Shetty. She is one of the most beautiful and fit Indian actresses, and promotes the benefits of yoga.
Which yoga asana and pranayama are present in the video?
The DVD has following asana-
- Back Asana
- Stomach Asana
- Standing Asana
- Sitting Asana
- Neck and shoulder Asana
- Breathing pranayama
These postures and asana are illustrated with their health benefits.
Also, there is a brief introduction of Shilpa’s journey as an actress.
There are enormous videos on Yoga. Then, what makes this video DVD a thing to buy?
So, the following specifications is the answer to your question.
Specifications of the video
- The video is an innovation and easy to implement yoga video.
- The video is shot in the beautiful and enchanting sceneries of Kerala, India, which gives you a refreshing feeling.
- The Yoga positions are executed with absolute grace and brilliance by Shilpa shetty who is not only a yoga expert, but also a martial arts specialist.
- The video is shot keeping in mind the young generation, who have less free time as they are busy with work.
- The positions, and methods shown in this video, are safe and scientifically proven to ensure quick and efficient results.
About the instructor and producer
The instructor of the video is Shiv Kumar, who is a renowned yoga instructor, and is directed, and produced by Manish Jha.
ASANA, PRANAYAMA, MUDRA, AND BANDHA BOOK
This is a yoga book by Swami Satyananda Saraswati. This is an excellent book which explains the deeper meaning of yoga in life.
This includes pranayama (breathing), mudra (body attitudes and postures), bandha (energy locks), chakra (centres), and hatha yoga (yogic cleansing).
The text and explanation are easy. These are so simple that you can perform the asana from reading the instructions itself.
- Beginners group —
Part 1: Anti-rheumatic group
Part 2: Digestive/ Abdominal group
- Shakti Bandha Asana
- Yoga exercises for the eyes
- Meditation and relaxation asana
- Standing asana
- Surya namaskar
- Chandra namaskar.
- Intermediate Group —
- Padmasana group of Asana
- Backward Bending Asana
- Forward Bending Asana
- Spiral twisting Asana
- Inverted Asana
- Balancing Asana
- Advanced Group —
- Psychic Physiology of Yoga
- Therapeutic Index
- Index of Practices
This is an excellent book which combines a comprehensive overview of asana, along with a clear explanation of deeper aspects of yoga.
Yoga roots are in the ancient vedic and tantric texts, which were not accessible to all. This was so because of some rules and restrictions followed by many saints and yoga gurus. Also, this was to prevent the misuse of these practices, and powerful techniques.
Keeping these in mind, Swami Satyananda Saraswati translated these to modern teaching. He explained the advantages and usefulness to the western world by translating vedic texts, by publishing books and by giving direct lectures, with explanation and promotion to the significance.
ALSO READ 5 BEST SMARTWATCHES
About the author
- Swami Satyananda Saraswati was born at Almour in 1923. After he met Swami Sivananda, in Rishikesh in 1943, he adopted the Dakshnami sanyasa way of life.
- In 1955, he left his guru’s ashram. He wandered as mendicant.
- In 1963, Swami Satyananda, founded the International Yoga Fellowship.
- Later, in 1964, he started the Bihar Yoga Bharati, where he taught Yoga Psychology and Applied Yoga Science.
- Over the next twenty years, he promoted yoga internationally.
- He also initiated Yoga Research foundation, which studies the medical effects of Yoga.
- He now lives as a paramahamsa sannyasin.
VIFITKIT YOGA MAT
Practicing yoga is not just sufficient. It is also important that yoga should be done at a proper place and in a proper way for gaining the benefits efficiently.
For this, you should use a yoga mat, while doing yoga. Then, the hunt for a yoga mat starts, which can sometimes feel like a quest for the holy grail.
People always want good things in their life. So when choosing a mat for yoga, come to mind the thickness, colour, material, length, and weight of mat.
The VIFITKIT yoga mat is anti slip, lightweight, flexible to roll and fold. These features make it truly valuable.
The mat is designed keeping in mind your safety, and gratitude for yoga, so that you enjoy the time you do yoga.
Now, let’s have a look at the features with details.
Features and Details
- Long-lasting NBR Material: The mat is made of good quality NBR material, which gives this mat an elastic texture and durable for long run. This lasts up to 5 times more than a regular plastic mat.
- Better Cushion- EVA foam material: The EVA foam material can withstand strong forces and compression, which provides good impact and joint comfort, without compromising support and stability.
- Anti-slip surface: The mat has double-sided subtle and reversible wave texture, which provides a non-slip surface for your hands and feet. The intense grip safeguards you from injury.
- Lightweight: The mat is lightweight and flexible, which makes it easy to roll and fold. This portability feature makes it a perfect travel mat. You can also say Ready Advertisement
- Provides comfort and improves balance: The padding on the mat gives you a comfortable feel during the yoga practice. The mat will give you the right amount of stickiness, on the solid and firm surface that helps you maintain a good alignment with the postures.
- Versatile: The yoga mat can be used as yoga mat, meditation mat, gym mat, for aerobic exercises, and for other outdoor activities like picnic, etc.
- Sweat resistant and easily washable: The mat is waterproof, with sweat resistant and moisture resistant technology. You need not worry when you sweat while doing yoga. And, you can easily wipe it with soap and rinse with water. It is recommended to wash it occasionally.
- Eco-friendly material: The mat is made from NBR material, and EVA foam material, which is free from PVC, silicon, latex, 100% non-toxic, and is biodegradable. So the product is safe for your body, mind and spirit.
Storage and care
Do not place the mat in direct sunlight or on high temperature areas for extended periods because yoga mat is very photo degradable and can become brittle.
Do not place the mat in the washing machine or dryer. Gently wash it with mind soap and water.
Clean it before using and keep it dry for healthy using.
Yoga is a practice that needs to be done with concentration and safety. Many of you get disturbed while doing yoga, from your hairs and sweating during yoga.
The SKUDGEAR headband is the solution for people who are facing these problems. This band designed for you, is breathable and stretchy, absorbs sweat and is comfortable to wear. The headband not only holds your hair back, but also gives you a stylish look.
- Moisture wicking headband: The headband is breathable double layer fabric with comfortable stretchy seams.
- Non-slip yoga headband: The headband is made using non-slip silicone for enhanced grip. This makes it usable for not only yoga, but all other sports.
- High elasticity: The headband is elastic. This property makes it suitable for all head sizes, with comfort.
We will describe the following product in detail here.
Features & details
- Stylish Design: This headband is designed to give a stylish look according to your mood and activities. The headband is fully reversible. You can flip and use the band as per your style and need, and get an absolutely stunning look.
- Fit for all: The headband is highly elastic with unisex design. It fits all head sizes. It is designed to give you maximum comfort anytime and anywhere.
- Wide use: This is a perfect headband that suits any kind sport activities. It can be used as a scarf or as a neck warmer.
- Eco-friendly: The product is made from the best quality materials. The headband is made of 87% Chinlon and 13% Lycra spandex, which are eco-friendly in nature.
- Breathable & sweat absorbing: The headband is made of double layer fabric, which is super soft and breathable. These help in absorbing seats while doing yoga, and other physical fitness exercises.
- Lightweight with silicone bar design: The headband is lightweight with unique grip-wave texture. It puts very little pressure on your head while staying right at the place you put. You need not worry that the headband will slip.
ALSO READ 5 BEST IMMUNITY BOOSTERS
This headband is washable. It is recommended for hand washing your headband, for longer use.
Yoga is not just a practice or exercise. It is like a booster for your body, mind and spirit.
Here, in this blog, we met you with a few accessories which are helpful for you in understanding the different aspects of yoga in life. A yoga book that gives you details about the various asana, pranayama, mudra, and bandha.
Yoga is what connects the body with the soul. For such connectivity, peace, and concentration of mind is must while doing yoga. Here music plays a big role. The significance of music is very strong from ancient vedic time to the modern time. So, you can play the classic yoga musical CD, during the yoga sessions and classes.
And, nowadays video is the best way to illustrate the yoga attitudes. The gesture and posture that will benefit you can be shown with beauty, and grace in video. SHILPA’s Yoga video is shot, keeping in mind all these basic needs.
Yoga should be done with comfort and enjoy. The Yoga mat and Yoga headband gives you a comfortable feel. You don’t need to worry about sweating during yoga practice. These are also lightweight, washable, non-slip and eco-friendly. These are best for your skin, body and health.
ALSO READ 5 BEST BLUE LIGHT FILTER GLASSES
Q. Number of discs in audio CD?
Q. From where can I buy this CD?
You can buy this CD from Amazon Online Store.
Q. What is the runtime of this DVD?
The runtime is 1 hour and 12 minutes.
Q. The number of discs in an audio CD?
Q. Number of pages in the book?
Q. Language in which the book is available?
Q. What is the thickness of the mat?
The mat is available with the thickness from 3 mm to 10 mm.
Q. Will headband cover ears?
No, this is a forehead band.
Q. Can I wear it while sleeping?
Yes, it can be worn anytime.
Q. Is this band only for women?
No, this band is for both men and women.
Q. Are these products reliable?
Yes, these are good for your overall health.
Q. From where can I buy these products?
You can buy it from online shopping sites like Amazon and Flipkart.