Delhi Police Questioned Rahul Gandhi: A team of Delhi Police reached the residence of Congress MP Rahul Gandhi on Sunday (March 19). The police had gone to talk to the Congress leader regarding the remarks made during the Bharat Jodo Yatra regarding sexual harassment of women. BJP (BJP) and Congress (Congress) also came face to face regarding this matter. Know the big things related to the case.
1. Delhi’s Special CP Sagar Preet Hooda said that in the statement given by Rahul Gandhi in Srinagar on January 30, he had said that during the yatra he had found many women who were crying. He told that he was raped. On March 16, the police had issued a notice to the Congress leader seeking details of women who had approached him regarding sexual harassment.
2. The police officer said that this is a serious matter, the police had tried to collect information about it, but we did not get success. Today for the third time the police went to his residence, but even today no information was received. They will share the information we have asked from them. A notice has been given to him, the notice has been received by his office.
3. Sagar Preet Hooda said that we have asked him to tell the complete information regarding the things that happened in the statement given in Srinagar. Since his journey was long, during this he met many people, so it may take time for him to collect many information, but he said that he will give information as soon as possible.
4. Earlier, the police team stood outside Rahul Gandhi’s 12, Tughlaq Lane residence for more than an hour, after which the Congress MP met him. After meeting Rahul, the police team left and soon after that Rahul Gandhi was also seen leaving his house driving his car himself.
5. Congress flared up after the police reached Rahul Gandhi’s house. The Congress condemned the police action and termed it as the worst example of political vendetta and harassment. The Congress also claimed that the Center was setting a wrong precedent by registering such cases against political opponents. The Congress said that the Bharat Jodo Yatra and Rahul Gandhi gave women a safe platform to share their problems and pains. This shameful act of Delhi Police proves that PM Modi is nervous about our questions on Adani case. Our courage has been strengthened by such antics, we will continue to take answers.
6. Congress President Mallikarjun Kharge said that they (BJP) are doing all this to save Adani by diverting the issue. No matter how much they try to save Adani, we will keep asking questions. They want to trouble Rahul Gandhi in one way or the other. Congress party and Rahul Gandhi are not afraid.
7. Rajasthan CM Ashok Gehlot said that today’s incident is beyond imagination, it is not possible for Delhi Police to have such courage without a signal from above. Hitler also became very popular, Germany was in a bad condition only later. Today, the ED, CBI has created havoc, the judiciary is under pressure, so isn’t democracy in danger? Without the Ministry of Home Affairs and without instructions from above, it is not possible that it (police) could reach here. When Rahul Gandhi said that he has received the notice, he will reply to it, yet the police have reached here.
8. Gehlot said that how did he get the courage to reach here. The whole country is watching their antics. The country will not forgive them. Today’s action is very serious. No one is refusing to investigate.
9. The allegations of the Congress were retaliated by the BJP as well. BJP leader Sambit Patra said that a woman has been raped and if Rahul Gandhi as an MP has said this in front of the country, then the police have the right to know this information. Today police went to his house to give notice and asked him to tell about those women. Now Congress is saying that democracy is in danger. The princes of the Congress party are not above the law. The country is run by the constitution. Why is there an uproar in the Congress?
10. Congress MP Jairam Ramesh said that In the exercise of saving the “best friend” of Modi ji, the Modi government has gone berserk. After 45 days, Rahul Gandhi to Delhi Police regarding Bharat Jodo Yatra Sending him to his house for questioning is another cowardly act of the dictatorial government. Run Parliament, make JPC sit, bring out the truth.
read this also-
‘Hindu nation will definitely be formed, Muslims will not be driven away but four marriages-24 children…’, Chakrapani Maharaj came out in support of Dhirendra Krishna