Gyanvapi Masjid Verdict: The Civil Court of Varanasi on Thursday gave its verdict regarding the Gyanvapi Masjid Masjid and Shringar Gauri case. In its decision, the court has ordered to continue the survey of Gyanvapi Masjid. Know from 10 big things related to Gyanwami Masjid case what happened when and when.
1. In the Gyanvapi Masjid case, the local court refused to remove the court commissioner Ajay Mishra. The court has appointed two assistant commissioners. The court has appointed Vishal Singh and Ajay Singh as assistant commissioners along with Ajay Mishra.
2. The court has directed to complete the survey work by May 17. The court said that the court commissioner should submit his report by May 17. Survey work will be done between 8 am to 12 noon. Earlier, the survey work had started from 3 o’clock.
3. Advocate Abhay Nath Yadav, appearing for the Gyanvapi Masjid Management Committee, alleged that Ajay Kumar Mishra, the commissioner appointed earlier by the court, was biased. The mosque committee had filed a petition for his removal.
4. At present, this place is opened for worship in a year. Women also want permission to worship “other visible and invisible deities within the old temple complex”. The local court had earlier directed the officials to submit a report by May 10.
5. The survey work of Gyanvapi Masjid was started last Friday. But it could not be completed due to a dispute that arose during the videography inside the mosque.
6. The Joint Secretary of the Masjid Committee, Syed Mohammad Yasin, said yesterday that there is barricading around the Gyanvapi Masjid and the petitioners want their videography to be done openly.
7. The petitioners’ lawyer Shivam Gaur had claimed that in the order of the videography survey issued by the court on April 26, they can do the survey by going inside the barricading.
8. However, the mosque committee said that the court had not passed any order for videography inside the mosque. The court had allowed videography only till the courtyard of the mosque. Which is outside the barricades that surround the mosque area.
9. The Masjid Committee accused the commissioner Ajay Kumar Mishra of trying to get the videography done inside the Gyanvapi mosque without the order of the court.
10. The court gave strict instructions that during the survey of the Gyanvapi mosque, if anyone opposes it or tries to obstruct the work, then action will be taken against him by registering a case.