Vitamin B12 Deficiency Symptoms: For a good healthy body and good fitness, it is necessary that we take a healthy diet. Vitamins and minerals are very important for our health. If there is a deficiency of these in our body, then the body can suffer from many diseases. Many times in our daily routine life, we often face the problem of headache and early fatigue, but ignore it considering it normal. But it is not so, it is not a common problem, but it is a sign that your body is not getting the necessary vitamins and minerals.
Cleveland Clinic According to the news of Vitamin B12 is such a vitamin which is very important for our body. Due to its deficiency, we have to face many problems in our everyday life. Vitamin B12 protects our body from many diseases and infections. Its deficiency also affects our brain and nervous system. If you get tired after doing a little hard work or you have frequent headaches, then this is also a big sign of vitamin B12 deficiency.
Let us tell you that Vitamin B-12 plays an important role in making red blood cells and DNA in our body. If its quantity is less in the body, then the energy level goes down rapidly and weakness starts to be felt, along with this there is a problem in breathing. These are the primary symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency, so they should not be ignored even by mistake and should immediately consult your health expert in this regard.
Symptoms of Vitamin B-12 Deficiency
– yellowing of the skin
Rash on the tongue
– reddening of the tongue
– ulcers in the mouth
– weak eyesight
Depression, feeling weak
– shortness of breath
– persistent headache
– repeated ringing of the ears
– loss of appetite
Improve mental health by changing lifestyle, just adopt some important habits, brain will be sharp
Vitamin B12 is found in these foods
- Health experts recommend the consumption of eggs for good health. Let us tell you that if you feel the deficiency of Vitamin B12, then you should consume eggs. If you consume 2 eggs daily, then you can complete 46 percent of vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Soybean is also a high source of Vitamin B12. To meet its deficiency, you can use it with gram.
- Vitamin B12 is also found in curd. Along with meeting the deficiency of Vitamin B12, curd also improves your skin.
- Many people resort to oats for good fitness. A good amount of vitamins and fiber are also found in it.
- Drinking milk daily is very beneficial for health. Vitamin B12 is also found in abundance in milk. By including it in your diet, you can remove its deficiency.
- Include cottage cheese in your diet. This will also increase vitamin B12 in the body
- Green vegetables are a high source of vitamins and minerals, so you should consume fresh vegetables.
- Meat eaters can also include lobster and salmon fish in their diet.
FIRST PUBLISHED : January 14, 2023, 06:30 IST